Being a blogger is one of the easiest ways to earn money from home. Unlike any other job, if you are blogging from home. You don’t need to work 5-9 hours.
You can work at any time of the day with ease. But beware blogging takes time before starts making money for you.
So i suggest you jump into this field slowly. If you have a day job, don’t quit it. Start pert-time with your blog.
Once it is on the stage where it is earning you more than your comfortable limits, then it’s the best to turn into full-time blogging mode.
People who love to write and would love to share their experience and knowledge with the word.
Ability to express knowledge in writing with simpler yet efficient way.
Time required for Starting A blog-
The time required depends upon your level of expertise if you are an expert you can easily start a blog within a few hours. For a complete beginner, A day or two would be sufficient.
- Start a blog about something in which you are really good at. For example, if you love traveling and you have visited a lot of places then start a travel blog.
- Always try to limit your blog to a particular domain. Don’t put content on multiple domains in one blog. For example, writing about recipe tips on a fashion blog. Keep your blog specific to one domain only.
- Using your experience and expertise try to create a unique and phenomenal content. Try to give a lot of value to your readers. Write about something that will make a difference in your readers life.
- Listen to the readers of your blog. Try to solve the problems they are facing always Reply to their comments. Make them feel better.
- Be committed to your blog. A blog is like a relationship. Give it some love, and it will flourish. Ignore it and it will die a death. There is no point in being half hearted in your blogging efforts. If you don’t care about it, why should anyone else.
- Think about content, style, the tone of voice, audience etc. Look at the people who are already doing what you are planning to do.
Ask yourself the following questions.
- How will I stand out from the crowd?
- What can I say that hasn’t already been said
- What’s my unique selling point?
- Why do I want to do this
- Be professional in the way you handle and grow your blog. Don’t criticize other brands, bloggers or people. Remember what goes around comes around. You don’t want something you’ve said to come back and bite you one day.
- Be open minded and willing to collaborate with other creatives. You will meet some Fantastic and awe- inspiring people.
How to monetize-
You can monetize your Blog by recommending products or services related to blog topic either by writing an informative article or placing banner ads on your blogs relevant pages.
You can earn handsome commissions when a person buys a product recommended by you.
Another ways you can place Google Ad-sense ads on your blog. More people click on your blog more money you will make.